Thursday, March 4, 2010

Busy Little Bee


So we're still trying to get motivated this morning....have a few orders to finish up which now dont need to be done til next week, but I'd like to get them done so I can get cracking on the Easter cookies boxes....so excited I really hope everyone loves them, its great to have a partnership with my former SIL who is making the cookies.....means I get to be back in touch with her again which is fantastic!!
After another mad morning of before school rush we get home and I aim to get some exercise in before little cherub wakes and I can get some more work done before getting into the house again....didn't I just clean you yesterday? LOL
So many ideas running in my mind I need a little assistant with notepad to jot them down for me...just need to teach the baby to do that lol....
Excited about Mothers Day coming up, no only does my little girl turn one that week but Im going to be donating some boxes for the school mothers day stall, with goodies inside..
stay tuned for those on my page I'll be listing some up for sure.....
Not 100% what will go in them, but for the school ones I thought I'd put some bath bomb/bath salts a candle and some moisturiser, just from cheap shop as I'll be donating them, but for my boxes to sell I might get some Avon products...they are reasonably priced and oh so nice (I used to be an Avon lady lol)
Im also excited about my first Face Painting Gig in April, need to get DS to model some for me so I can get a folder together of pics of faces I can do...plus I havent done it since working in a centre which is over 2 years ago now...
Well dear reader...I am off for another day....
Hope you all have a lovely weekend..stay tuned for some giveaways next week and dont forget to share the love and suggest your friends....
I leave you with a sneaky peek at some personalised bags I did which are for a current order...they came out so well Im so pleased....

No comments:

Post a Comment