Monday, March 8, 2010

Ideas Woman

Well I've got so many ideas flowing around I dont know where to start!!
Just made some new Party Placemats, a friend suggested it and what a cute idea to have for each child a personalised placemat to take with them, and reasonably priced too! I got some for my nephews from a label company and they turned out like laminated printed pics, and I thought "i could have made those and saved $14.95 each!!!" Also made some little place cards....there is a whole new package I could offer with placemats and placecards and table settings.....

I want to bring as many fans over from fb so I can have another draw- I'd love to give away a personalised placemat that would be awesome...Im not sure if I can announce on fb to come over to my giveaway..will have to research.
anyway, tell your friends there is lots more fun to come yet..

Logo is nearly completed too....just finalising the last details with Nat and its looking awesome!! Cant wait to get some 'real' stickers and cards made up...
busy day as always..have a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment