Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wednesday Wednesday

Been flat out the past few days...btwn playdates and volunteering at DS school and collecting Easter Orders Ive been flat out!! Oops I said that twice lol see I am busy!So busy in fact that I havent yet organised Easter presents for my own children! DS usually gets pjs from the Easter Bunny and choccys and little toys in his hand decorated shoe box ( a family tradition I started, as when I was a kid I had a shoe box for my easter basket so being crafty mum that I am I decided he would decorate his...every year from about 2 he adds something to it...We'll start little Miss's off this year with some hand prints I think....will post pics when I do it) dont know what to get DD, she is only going to be 11 months so maybe one little egg and some pjs and a bunny....
I am loving the Easter creations that are coming out of my little table workshop,they look so cute I hope the customers are happy with them!
Ive just finalised detail of my new logo...official logo....very exciting...cant wait to make stickers and business cards etc etc...will be able to reveal once it is completed!
Facebook fans will get the first peep so make sure you are a fan!!!
I actually stayed away from dear old fb for the morning today and went out got some products for some orders (got a possible baby shower for 30 in June and I'm doing some samples for some favour bags/boxes for the sis of the mummy2 be....there gonna be soooo cute!!!!
I managed to tidy the house that the tornado hit (monday and tuesday's DS has afterschool activities so we dont get a thing done thosenights lol) ready to be trashed again and my fl0ors are baby ready again!!!
Hope you're all having a lovely day, I'd like more ppl to come over before I do a competition, I have to go read the FB rules for linking ppl to this blog for comps.
Have a good afternoon all!!
Ive included a pic (if it works this time) of a baby naming box Idea I had..simple but yet very effective......could include choccies, lollies or even the candle and poem from my baby shower bags...nah pic didnt work sorry guys will try to add it later

No comments:

Post a Comment