Thursday, March 11, 2010

Driving Miss Tilly

We took a long trip today, well not really long but we drove to deliver 2 of our Easter Orders to some dear friends and new customers....
It was nice to see their reaction in person as I handed them my creations.....as any creator knows you are always hesitant and hopeful as to what the recipient is going to think of your creation...the girls were happy, PHEW!!! I was able to post the pics of their creations when I got home, been waiting to for ages!! But I like them to be a surprise even if they know what they are getting, its still a little bit individual each time I make them and I love that part of this job!!!

Got another idea today.....friend of mine suggested making baby shower packs....A fellow WAHM orders my boxes to put her awesome baby product in-so I guess I could do a small baby shower gift box with organic baby creams and wipes and maybe something for the mum2be aswell like a massage oil for labour or something......

Need a new notepad to jot down....my order book is filling up and I use the front for my ideas lol...

This weekend I am creating a few bunny boxes for Junglebumz Nappies, to make her baby shower gift packs..very excited about this its a wonderful business to support and Im happy to be a part!

cookies should be done this week so I'll be able to post off the cookie orders, very excited and anxious about that...lol.....

Also this week I want to get the Mothers Day boxes done for DS school stall...Im donating 2 boxes I think...great promo for me as long as he doesn't come home with one of my boxes lol...

Hope you all have a great weekend...

I'll do a giveaway next week I think, who would like to win a personalised placemat? Thats a great new product that I really like....

until next time..............
same party time
same party channel...

Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment